Thursday, February 7, 2008

The Chicago Temple

This is the Chicago Temple. It looks like a church!

On my way inside...

Umm...

10 comments:

Warners said...

It is a miracle!! Yay for the many posts. LOVE THE HAIR CUT!! I loved the posts and I am excited to see more. You should take pictures of your place so we can see it. :-)

Bryn said...

I have to agree with Miss Warners up there that it truely is a miracle that you finally updated. Thanks! It's fun to see the pictures of you and Fatty pants along with all your friends. Once you have kids you have on other life so live it up! Raegans been singing all day "once apon a dream" while holding that card. Thanks for being so cute to my girls.

Janette said...

Haley I am so impressed this page is great and it is awesome to see both of you. You are a great aunt you will have to tell me about, "Once upon a dream" have a great day

The Price's Wife said...

Dear Judd... You never call, you never write. What is going on? I'm starting to think that you don't care for me anymore.

Bryn said...

It's about time to update again, don't ya think?

Bryn said...

One more thing, why the heck am I not on your family and friends list? Do you hate me?

Sibber said...

HALEY!!! I found you! Lets go get hot dogs! :) Cute blog! Add me to your list :) LOVE YOU!

Peterson Fam said...

hey wiz~ I think you need a new backdrop on your blog!! hahaha I love you and miss you. Lets have a girls night when you come back in to town!

The Price's Wife said...

did you know that I miss you? did you also know that I updated my family blog? bet not.

Peterson Fam said...

Update, don't you know that I love stalking you!! Miss you Weez