This year for Thanksgiving Kelsey and Dave invited us to their house with their family! We had a really good time. Wait a minute, who's that guy in the black shirt standing at the sink? Is that Judd? It's Judd! Doing dishes! I know, I know, I couldn't believe my eyes either. The boys were so great to help clean up. 

While the guys played a few hundred rounds of cards, the girls watched "Miracle on 34th St.".
I made the rolls for our dinner, which was a lofty goal for me! Don't worry, I had a back-up just in case. To my surprise, I didn't need it! There were no tears, there were no four letter words spoken, and there was not one fire alarm that went off! That is a success to me!
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Thanksgiving
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Look at you, being all domestic-like. Those turkey rolls are awesome! kinda reminded me of the cabbage patch bikini cake we made back in 10th grade-ish. Those were the days. Miss you! Can't wait to see you in a few short weeks!
Post a Comment