Tuesday, August 17, 2010

To My Favorite Girls

Dear Bryn, Raegan, and Macy:

Thank you for my beautiful princess socks you gave me for my birthday. I love them so much and wear them all the time. The Little Mermaid is my favorite movie, so these are perfect! Maybe someday we can all wear our princess socks together! I love you guys!

5 comments:

Jill said...

haley, are those your feet? they look like they should be your little nieces feet. on a different note. i'll expect to see you wearing those socks the next time i see you.

jamie @ [kreyv] said...

I just about had a heart attack thinking I missed your birthday, but no, your birthday is long gone. Phew! These new socks could be your in at work.

Bryn said...

I'm glad that you enjoyed your present. I was worried, since I didn't hear anything from you, that you didn't like them.
Man, why didn't we get together and wear our socks while you were here! Maybe next time.

Bryn said...

"Dear Aunt Haley, we gave you those socks for your birthday because we thought it was your size!!! We wanted to give you those to you that's why! Bye! This is Raegan!"

Bryn said...

" I love you aunt Haley and we gave you those because we wanted you to have Ariel because we love Ariel and we love you. We love and are a happy family, hope you can come at our house!!! Dear Macy"

Raegan: "you mean love Macy"
Macy: "no, I mean Dear Macy"