We are moving to New Mexico!!! Judd will begin his residency in orthopedic surgery in June, and we are very excited! This is going to be a new adventure for us but if there is anything I am sure of it is that Judd is looking forward to testing out all of the new golf courses he has never played before!
5 comments:
YAY!! Congratulations Haley! We are so happy for you and excited to see you guys when you are in Ut before you officially move!!
Haley June this is the best post ever! So excited for you guys. New Mexico, and their golf courses, are lucky to have you guys!
Congrats to you two! Somewhere warm for Haley and new golfing for Judd, what more could you ask for. Glad you get to go just where you wanted!
Milwaukee misses you!
HI there! this is Air, Cody's wife! [judd's cousin] where in NM are you guys headed? I am from NM too!
The golf courses there are wonderful! If you are ever in Farmington, try Pinion Hills! & I am sure we will have to stop by and say hi when we visit!
Post a Comment