Thursday, April 17, 2008

One of Wisconsin's Great Lakes

















We forgot to bring our paddle boats with us to Wisconsin, so to get to our cars we purchased some small rafts that we paddle by putting oven mitts on our hands and scooping our arms through the water. Judd got a pair of wing floaties for his arms, they only fit on his wrists, but they still serve their purpose.

5 comments:

Erin said...

That is crazy! I hope the basement isn't flooded too.

Andrew said...

Oh my gosh!! What did you do?? Miss you guys!!

Bryn said...

I'm sending my canoe.

Bryn said...

P.S. I love the new layout paper, so cute! Are you finally posting on your own? I wish you would do it more often. I love to see pictures of your snow and lakes. I'm glad were not the only ones with crappy weather. I'm also way excited for you to come into town. Raegan has had me read her that letter you sent several times. She thought it was Christmas when she got it from the mail.

Bryn said...

P.P.S. I'm still not on your friends and family list. Rude. Last time I checked I was considered family.