Judd gave me tickets to the broadway show Wicked for Valentines day. The show was not until April 2nd so we had lots of time to be excited to go! The show was so good, we had such a fun time!
Saturday, April 5, 2008
WICKED
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
I really am jealous of this! How Fun! I've been wanting to see that show for a long time, why didn't you invite us? How Rude! (remind ya of Full House?) Next time maybe!
Oh man, I'm so jealous! You need to call me next time you come visit!
You went to see WICKED???!!! I am sooo freakin jealous. I miss you Haley! When are you coming to visit again, We have to get together next time you are here.
Oh that sounds so fun! I have never seen wicked, but it is at the top of my list! Come visit soon. You guys look so good! It looks like you are having a great time!
When did Judd get skinny? Is it because he misses me so much that he can't eat?! Poor kid.
Hey Fitzgeralds!! Judd your wife is beautiful. I found your Blog through my sister Cecy who is friends with jamie. It is so great to see pictures of you two and your blog is amazing! This is my first day of blogging, and it is crazy. Congrats on Med school!!
Post a Comment