Me and my friends Jamie and Angie had the opportunity to participate in a fashion show for Fleet Feet which sells athletic apparel. We got to strut our stuff down the runway in front of hundreds of people. People were screaming and reaching for us. Autographs were signed, and we were a hit!
We posed for the press when we were finished...
The boys loved it, and the crowd went wild!!!







6 comments:
cool hailey!! andrew says "geez judd you are a bean, I could beat you up now!"
That's exactly how I remember the evening! What a night!!
Of course you were a big hit in the fashion show! I wish I had your feet! hahaha. I miss ya weez, come home soon! Oh and PS has Judd lost some weight? maybe it is just the haircut! Whatever it is he looks good! =)
What in the world? How did you score a big gig like that? I feel so cool right now to be your sister. HEY EVERYONE! I'M REALATED TO HALEY!! I can see that the crowd really did go hog wild! Cool!
Those boys look thrilled. I'll tell you what though, I'm pretty dang excited for you about getting your masters... THAT is a huge thing and I will be SO proud!
Haley, I knew you were destined to become a model, this is only the beginning for you girl!! Calll me when you get in town!
Post a Comment