Judd begged for a grill to put outside on our deck for months on end, so to congratulate him on finishing his first year of medical school, I decided to let him get one (of course we needed to buy some patio furniture to go with it!)
Judd had no problem carrying his new grill upstairs all by himself! I'm not sure what Judd loves more...Golfing or grilling steaks. We are so alike!
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Happy Grillling!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Okay Judd, now I understand why you've become, as TJ puts it: "a skinny little wuss" (remember, TJ's words, not mine.)
The once mighty Judd Fitzgerald finally gets a grill and what does he use it for? To grill a solitary ear of corn.
I'm speechless.
HOORAY HALEY! It's good to see you on the blog-o-rama! I think a lovely sloppy Brazilian hot dog would be a dandy thing to grill on that new grill! Congrats to Judd on hitting the one year and Happy birthday to you!
Post a Comment