I had a trip to Utah back in May and it was so much fun! Everybody knows how much I love my favorite girls Raegan and Macey. We went to the petting zoo at Gardiner Villiage, and the Hogle zoo. I guess we couldn't get enough of the animals! I always love seeing my family. I hope nobody forgets about us here in Wisconsin! Here are a just a few pictures of my trip...
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
And you didn't even call me...so sad! I'm just thrilled that you finally updated your blog! I will never forget the day that we discussed your birthdate in the girls bathroom in elementary! Ha Ha! I hope you had a good one! I miss you so much, and I will be expecting a call from you next time your in town. P.S. I'm still waiting for you to tell me when we can have our first babies together!
Post a Comment