Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

I had lots of opportunities to celebrate my 24th birthday this year...













Jill, Kelsey, and Tiffany took me to dinner at Maggianos. I love those girls!
































































I never thought that spending my birthday at work could be fun, but I was wrong! I loved displaying all my gifts from my co-workers. I didn't know they liked me so much!

My friends had a birthday party for me and Jill made me an adorable birthday cupcake cake!

My family at home didn't forget about me, although I think my nieces may have enjoyed it more than me!

3 comments:

Bryn said...

Love the pictures... and not just because my adorable girls are in them. Were so excited to see you!

The Parks Fam said...

Yay for a blog update!! Looks like you had quite the birthday celebration. I bet its soo nice to have great friends in Wisconsin. Those cupcakes look SOOO good, I want one bad! Mmmm See you tonight!

Lindsay said...

Haley!!! Okay so don't be to weirded out but I found your blog, my friend sent me a link of someone she knew and you were on her link list!!!! CRAZY I have wondered many days what you were up to. So happy for you, looks like your doing amazing:) Hope this will help us keep in contact!

Lindsay Strong
http://www.werthestrongfam.blogspot.com/