I think I have made it pretty clear that I love my family (many of you may recall the "I Love My Dad" 7 month post), this will be an extension of that.
Raegan just gasped to see herself on your blog. she said "How did I get on there?" I must thank you for posting the Forever 21 pictures, I look HOT! Remember we just about got banned from the store for taking those pictures. It was Worth it.
Judd and I met in the fall of 2003, and married July 7, 2004. We have since moved to Milwaukee Wisconsin where Judd attends medical school at MCW. We love it here and are planning to post pictures here to keep everybody updated on our exciting Wisconsin adventures!
2 comments:
Raegan just gasped to see herself on your blog. she said "How did I get on there?"
I must thank you for posting the Forever 21 pictures, I look HOT! Remember we just about got banned from the store for taking those pictures. It was Worth it.
Cute pictures. Fun family!
Post a Comment