You heard me, Judd kicked a Firefly...straight up dropped kicked it out of the sky like a soccer ball. The Firefly was quite taken aback having never been kicked out of the air mid-flight before.The poor thing lay there dazed and confused at what had just taken place with its little dimming light starting to blink slower and slower....I'm calling PETA. First I'm going to laugh really hard about what just happened, and then I'm going to call PETA.
Monday, August 3, 2009
JUDD KICKED A FIREFLY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
i'm so impressed that you blogged. it only took you about 7 months!!!!!! love all the pics. i wish that we could have come to door county. it looked like a lot of fun. i'm sad we don't have anything on monday nights anymore. when we will ever see each other.....?
Remember when I kicked Bonkers and he hit the cabinets above the counter? Yep, pretty awesome.
Is Peta the firefly in any relation to Peta in Hunger games?
Post a Comment