I am terrible at this game. You will never win if you have a sweet personality like myself. I suppose I need to be more aggressive in stealing spoons from people instead of saying "After you...no please, I insist!" Okay, lets be honest. I am nothing like that. It would just make me feel better if I was like that because then there would be some sort of explaination as to why I was the first person out every game.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010
A Wild Game of Spoons!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
So, for a minute there, I was like, "Who is she talking about? She's not sweet." Then you took a different direction with the post.
um.....that picture of me is a little scary. i guess i will have to dig up some dirt on you and put a good one of you on my blog. that was a fun night. we need more parties like that.
Post a Comment