Friday, July 23, 2010

AUSTRIA! (part one)

I recently had the opportunity to participate in a study abroad program to obtain the last few credits I needed to officially complete my Masters Degree. This was a two week program in Linz Austria that I just could not pass up! A few days before the actual program started, my friend and I decided to tour Vienna on our own before we had to meet up with the rest of our group. The first picture is just me wasting time at the London airport waiting for our flight to take off. Our first night we walked down the street, hung out with some locals outside and watched a World Cup soccer match (really fun!) The next day we just wandered around the city covering as much ground as we could with the little time we had to explore! Our second evening ended with an amazing Mozart opera/symphony since we were in a world capital of classical music! On our last day we rode a very tall, very old ferris wheel and got an awesome view of the city before we took our train down to Linz. Here are a few pictures of my experience in Vienna....













































































3 comments:

Bryn said...

I miss you!!!
1st, that ferris wheel looks terrifying, I can't believe you went on it, and 2nd, didn't anyone ever teach you not to drink out of squirting urinals?

Jill said...

you are such a dork!!! i think we should have a girls trip there some day and you could show us the ropes. can't wait to see you!

Sarah said...

Nice pics! sounds like you guys did A TON in a short time!