Friday, September 19, 2008

Hard at Work

Working at a wealth management company might not sound like fun to some of you folks, but I'll tell you what, it's not too bad if you learn to MAKE your own fun! The other day a large box came from fed ex, and this box was calling my name. Anybody who knows me knows exactly what I would do in this situation.......


















Why would you think for ONE second that I wouldn't draw a face on it and put it on my head! It might take a while for people to start taking me seriously again, but what was I supposed to do?? Just throw it away? You should see the fort I made for clients to crawl through in order to get through the front door.

4 comments:

Katie said...

I'm so glad to see that, although we're miles apart, you're still the same Haley that I've always known and loved. By the way, I totally know your friend Jeremy there. He used to work at Tucanos...long, long ago when I first started. In fact, I'm pretty sure he knows Bryn as well. It's a small Mormon world.

Bryn said...

HA! All the sudden I had flashbacks of Universal Studios plastic bags in the pouring rain! I'm happy to see that you havent changed a bit. So who is this Jermey guy that Katie says I know?

Brooke Baker said...

Oh my gosh! You are so freaking funny! It looks like my halloween costume in the sixth grade.....when are you coming home, because I'm having "haley withdrawals!"

Lindsay said...

I love it!!! Way to have fun in the work place:)