This picture is dedicated in memory of Elder Colton Edwin Smith.
And to my family members....
You all know EXACTLY why this is so funny!!!

Long live the lone swimmer...
Friday, September 12, 2008
In Loving Memory...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Ha ha! That is rich! I laughed out loud :)
-Beth
I laughed out loud too!!!!! That is SO classic! Maybe we can find that same picture of him when he was three and post them side by side, the then and now version. He is who he is!!! Love it!!!!
I also love that you have been a posting maniac!!! Who are you and what have you done with my sister!!!! My sis only posts once every 3 months so this is a treat!!
p.s. I need those pictures, so if you ever get a chance to e-mail me a few please do!! Thanks
Post a Comment