A few weeks ago I started the first semester of my Masters program. I attend class three days a week at the University of Wisconsin- Milwaukee. So far so good!
Your getting your masters now??? Way to show the rest of us up Haley!! You are AWESOME! Can't wait to see you around Christmas time, you better still be here when I have the baby!
Very impressive Hay-dog! Congratulations on getting smarter and smarter! You won't regret it! ANDDDD you look cute and have a cute book bag too! :) Have fun at school and don't forget to pack yourself a lunch! :) Love ya!
Judd and I met in the fall of 2003, and married July 7, 2004. We have since moved to Milwaukee Wisconsin where Judd attends medical school at MCW. We love it here and are planning to post pictures here to keep everybody updated on our exciting Wisconsin adventures!
7 comments:
Your getting your masters now??? Way to show the rest of us up Haley!! You are AWESOME! Can't wait to see you around Christmas time, you better still be here when I have the baby!
OH fer cute! Did you lay out that outfit the night before and everything? So, maybe we should stop playing phone tag, why not?
oh, that last comment was from me, not my sister. But I'm sure she would agree.
I'm so glad you're doing that--that is so awesome!! I would totally get a master's if I knew what I wanted to do, so I envy you for knowing.
Miss you snakes!!
Very impressive Hay-dog! Congratulations on getting smarter and smarter! You won't regret it! ANDDDD you look cute and have a cute book bag too! :) Have fun at school and don't forget to pack yourself a lunch! :) Love ya!
So cute, your amazing a Masters how awesome:) Did ya get yourself a new pair of saltwater sandals to wear?
Post a Comment