Judd and I are on the activities committee at church, and we recently had a ward fiesta. Everyone in the ward brought anything you can dip a chip in, and we had all kinds of exciting things going on, including football shaped Pinatas, the Limbo (courtesy of the local missionaries), and "Pin the mustache on the Cactus". It doesn't get much more fun than that! Poor Judd was left to mop the icecream sandwiches and leftover nametag stickers stuck to the floor. It was a mess, but we had a great time!



Wednesday, October 8, 2008
FIESTA!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
a mexican fiesta!? your favorite! Judd looks so skinny, but not in a weak sauce kind of way.
Nice cover Snakes, but anyone who knows Judd knows that what he is really mopping up are tears of sorrow because he misses me so much.
It sounds like you guys are doing well! We miss you guys! P.S. I found your blog on TJ and Emily's hope you dont mind. :)
When is Becky going to get over herself. just kiddin, I always love her comments to you about Judd. Keep him away from her, she's trouble. I know you must have loved all the Mexican goodness at the fiesta. Speaking of Mexicans remember when we saw that naked Mexican man on the beach in Mexico. Good times had by all.
Hi Haley, I know that this is really random because you don't know me, but I ran into Janette the other day at the volleyball games and she told me you guys had a blog! I hope you don't mind I'm checking it out! It looks like you guys are doing really good in Wisconsin. Please tell Judd that Little J said hi!
Post a Comment