Did you know that Milwaukee has an awesome beach? Neither did we! Judd and I discovered this beach on lake Michigan (10 minutes from our house) all too late in the summer. On Labor day weekend a few of us decided to go down to the lake before it got too cold. The boys LOVED it and they played in the water all day long until it was time to go home, so with tears in their eyes, they longingly said goodbye to the lake until next summer.


Monday, October 13, 2008
Yes I know it's not summer anymore
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Sorry, this is not exactly a comment about your post, although that beach looks like fun! I have an important question: When are you going home for Christmas, AND are there plans to make fatty men cookies while you are there? If so, I would love to partake in the festivities. I get in on the night of the 17th. Can't wait to see you and here all about your fabulous life!...AND SEE SWA'S BABY!!!
I love it, just think of all the fun you will get to have there next summer:) I would love to get together with you when you come in for Christmas, or whenever you come in next!!!
You really shouldn't post so often, it gets to hard to stay informed on all that goes on with you. Seriously, stop posting everyday, I can't handle it.
Post a Comment