Sunday, December 28, 2008

A CHECK OFF THE BUCKET LIST...

Last Spring Judd and I made a decision to do something I never thought possible. One day Judd came home and said "I think I'm going to run a marathon". Although I thought he was crazy and the idea was shocking, my response was "uh, yeah, me too!" After months of exhausting training, we finally did it! I ran the Foxcities marathon in Appleton, and Judd ran the Lakefront marathon in Wisconsin. I am so glad we were able to accomplish our goals and do something I personally never thought I would be able to do. Judd says he might be up for running another one in the future, but as for me, I think I'm good.



































2 comments:

Sibber said...

Impressive my Haley! You are full of surprises! Glad you survived the race! I knew you could do it!

Swa said...

hey, 'member when you ran from NSL up to centerville and back again. you crazy H. Fitz!