Saturday, January 3, 2009

CHRISTMAS

These are a few random photos of our Christmas morning. This is only one of several outfit changes for Macey. Terri Jo as you can see loved her new kitchen play set. Since Judd is going to be a Surgeon, I decided to get him an operation game so that he could start practicing! We've already played the game, and to tell you the truth, I think I should go into surgery myself. It must be the stitches I learned to do.























3 comments:

Kelsey & David Barber said...

Your Christmas looks so fun! And all of your other updates were cute as well! You have inspired me to update my blog. I especially enjoyed the bug story. We all need to get together sometime! Adios!

Swa said...

Ha ha, love that Kento

Bryn said...

I love that we were able to be with you guys on Christmas morning! You know you miss us!