Friday, January 23, 2009

JUDD LOVES THE LADIES

Many of you may be under the impression that Judd is anti-children. I am here to say that as a matter of fact, he is quite the opposite. He LOVES kids, especially little Raegan and Macy, and from the looks of the last trip we had home, they sure think he's pretty awesome! The girls were always asking me where uncle Judd was, and when he was going to come hang out with them. I had so many cute pictures of them that I just decided to post a few. I just hope that he ends up liking our own children as much as he loves these girls!
















2 comments:

Sibber said...

Hey lovely Haley... Darling post! Your hubby is so cute with those girls... he'll be a great dad some day! You will be equally an awesome mommy :) Give it a dance... why not? Ok... you are great! Thanks for posting... i love hearing about your world! I miss you!

Bryn said...

Such cute pictures, although, I know that there were at least 97 more that aren't posted. My girls do love Judd, and you too. I'm glad to hear that he likes them a little too.