At least he's not sliding down the drive way in his robe while trying to scrap off someones car in the morning. How come I missed that you had blogged so much? Where the heck have I been? Well, sorry that I just caught this, and to make up for it I'm commenting on every post. I expect the same gesture from you one of these days.
Judd and I met in the fall of 2003, and married July 7, 2004. We have since moved to Milwaukee Wisconsin where Judd attends medical school at MCW. We love it here and are planning to post pictures here to keep everybody updated on our exciting Wisconsin adventures!
2 comments:
At least he's not sliding down the drive way in his robe while trying to scrap off someones car in the morning. How come I missed that you had blogged so much? Where the heck have I been? Well, sorry that I just caught this, and to make up for it I'm commenting on every post. I expect the same gesture from you one of these days.
You should update your blog missy! (Just do what I did- steal a cute pic off Jamie's and then post about it!)
Post a Comment