Saturday, January 3, 2009

WHAT DO YOU MEAN HALLOWEEN WAS MONTHS AGO??

Because I have not posted anything on our blog for so long, I still have a few things to catch up on, so things may be out of order! These are a few pictures of our Halloween party at fancy Joan's house. Joan loves the holidays and spends hours decorating her house perfectly. It was like we were in a haunted house! Judd went at a Referee, and I went as a Pirate (although I was mistaken for a Gypsy a few times). In the pictures below you can see Joan was Glinda the good witch from The Wizard of Oz, and Joan's brother went as Little Bo Peep. Underneath his skirt was a black pair of underwear, and on his blow up sheep was a red pair of women's panties. Um....is anybody else a little uncomfortable? Joan's husband went as FLAVA FLAVE! Very funny. We had a great time!





























0 comments: