It's always fun to see what kind of animals pop up behind my parent's house. Porcupines, mountain lions, and deer! I just happened to get some photos of these deer in the backyard, there was like eight of them, and the most interesting thing was that one of them was two headed! It should be in Ripley's Believe or Not museum.
Friday, January 23, 2009
WHY I LOVE MY HOUSE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
Haley!!! I am so happy you have a blog! It will be fun to keep in better touch now. You look so beautiful and I can't believe how much weight Judd lost! I hope that wasn't mean to say! Anyway you guys look great. It looked like you had a fun time running the marathon, maybe you should do it again in June...PLEASE!! You will have to check our blog...
www.jaredandlisamoore.blogspot.com
Post a Comment